* To collect, describe and comment on a number of tools that are suitable for teaching and learning in Second Life based upon a chosen theme
* To design an experience-based, interactive and playful activity for a teacher to discover to discover these tools in Second Life, such as creating a tour guide.
For Module 1, section 3, activity 6 : select tools to teach in SL.
* Delivery of learning material
* Communication and interaction
* Creation of content
* Individualisation of learning paths
* Assessment, feedback and tracking
* Self-organisation and group-organisation
* Reflection and meta cognition
Daf and I worked together on this activity
Admiring the finished product :-)
Click below to listen to the audio as you would if you were inworld looking at the poster.
A slideshow of the Poster Tour
Location in SL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/MUVEnation/54/59/301